Expat Relocation Services
business relocation, living in sitges, relocation in sitges
Business Relocation Programme
A list of services to help you set up a business in Spain (or a branch of your current business in Spain).
Arrival and Departure
ERS will meet you and present you with our dossier – “Business in Spain: Spain’s economy, guide to taxes etc.” Upon closing your business and returning to your country, ERS will assist you in the cancellation of leases, bank accounts, insurance policies etc.
Assistance in setting up a business
ERS will help you with the following:
- Deciding which kind of company to set up (Spanish equivalents of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies)
- Advice on the cost of setting up companies in Spain
- Establishing a Business: ERS will......
- Write a formation deed executed before a notary
- The declaration of foreign investment in front of notary – if applicable
- Record the company in the Mercantile Registry of the district
- Obtain the company fiscal identity number (NIF)
- Legalise the official company accounts
- Obtain a license to operate in the town
- Record the entity and its employees at the Social Security Institution.
- Any other requirements
- Information on subsidies and grants available from the government
ERS will also introduce you to the professionals you will need to help you set up your business (lawyers, accountants etc).
Opening your office
- ERS will help you with the following:
- Searching for suitable office space
- Registering your office for local amenities (gas, electricity etc)
- Setting up a business bank account
- Organising office insurance
- Moving arrangements
- Installation of office alarms as required
- Purchasing or hiring of office furniture and equipment
- Purchasing or hiring a car
- Organising subscriptions to relevant foreign journals and newspapers
ERS will explore your personnel needs and create a shortlist of people for you to interview. ERS can provide assistance with your employment contracts and advice on employment rights in Spain. We can also help you to organise private medical insurance for your employees.
ERS can also provide certain administrative assistance for you should the need arise. This includes translations, website design and assistance with any IT issues. We are also happy to help as and when other queries or problems arise.
Barcelona 2009 - [email protected]
, establishing a business
, expat clubs & association
, expat financial advise
, living in sitges
, relocation in sitges
, SETTLING IN BARCELONA